Information We Collect
When you place an order on our site or log-in as a user, we ask you to provide personally identifiable information by filling out and submitting an online customer profile form. This information includes your name, mailing address, telephone number, shipping address(es), email address, a password, and your credit card number and expiration date. We use this information to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status by email.
Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Site:
- We may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and/or fax number when you register for or create an account;
- We may collect your email address, first and last name and zip code if you sign up for an online newsletter;
- We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question;
- We may collect your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product or service.
How We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To deliver information, newsletters or other products and services you request or purchase;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from beirutdress.com, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the Site is relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site; and
- To contact you in response to your inquiry.
Sharing gathered information
When a product you have purchased is fulfilled through a vendor, we will send the information necessary to box and ship your product. Personal credit card information is never released to any company outside Beirut Dress.
- Newsletter Emails: We do not share our newletter email list with anyone.
- We do not re-sell personal information with any company or person.
- We do not share personal information unless necessary to fulfill your order (ie. shipping information).
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We take reasonable steps to work towards assuring the secure storage of your information. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
The Site does not knowingly target children under the age of 13 and we do not collect personal information from any child under the age of 13. In the event we learn that such information has been provided to the Site, we will delete or destroy it.
How do you contact us with questions or comments?
We are always pleased to listen to your comments and answer your questions.
We welcome you to contact us at: